Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Positivity People, Positivity

The last few days have been a little...ummm...rough. I've decided that no matter what happens, there is always something good going on. Even if the something good is tiny, it's still something good. I need to focus on the positives and get the negative thoughts and anxiety out. I am trusting in God 100% to get me through it all. Sometimes live is overwhelming and the only way to get through it is to look up and know that God has it all under control.

I just signed a 6 month lease today for my apartment. It starts in July and although it's a little nerve-wrecking, it's a good thing. I need to learn to love my apartment and the things I have, not just see it as "not good enough." I am truly blessed for everything and everyone in my life. Things aren't always easy, but you can't just give up when things get hard.

No comments: