Saturday, August 15, 2009

10 Things I've Learned

1. Me+heat+humidity=not ok. I seriously do not deal well with the previously mentioned. I actually melt, well kinda. I get sweaty, gross, and while in Florida my feet were so swollen they looked like two potatoes...eww.
2. Sometimes when I get entirely too overwhelmed I need to just veg out and may or may not need some chocolate-y goodness to go along with it.
3. I feel so much better when I go to the gym.
4. I really need to try to get to said gym this week despite my 50 hours of work with all three kids for the next couple of weeks.
5. My boyfriend is seriously great.
6. We all have insecurities and doubts, but it is how we overcome them that is important.
7. Things do not always work out how I would like them to and I am starting to be ok with that.
8. The internet is my happy place...I must be on it for at least 15-20 minutes in the mornings to be ok.
9. Phil makes me happy. He makes me laugh at the funniest things that he does.
10. I love to go his house to get my internet and cable fix since I have neither at my apartment.

No comments: