Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Exhaustion=Boxed Dinners :(

The past few days I have been having a terrible time sleeping. This morning I literally woke up and was completely annoyed by the thought of getting up, getting ready, going to work, then going to the gym...mainly the last one, but still. Of course I did all of those things anyways because when you are a nanny, you can't just call in when you would rather sleep mainly because who would watch the kids if I did that?

As my day progressed I started to feel better and actually had a really great workout at the gym! I'm not noticing results yet, but when I do the elliptical it is 100 times easier this week to go the same amount of time but faster!

After the gym I ran some errands, hung the laundry up on the line, and cleaned out the fridge in my apartment. Picking up Chick-fil-A on my way back to the house to get the little one from carpooling from school on the way back.

Fast forward to sitting at the house eating lunch...I suddenly felt exhausted. Seriously? I just had so much energy and contemplated going home tonight, making dinner, cleaning up, going back to the gym or to group depending on my mood.

Now...all I want to do is sleep. I feel incredibly tired and it is draining just thinking of making dinner and cleaning up. And I have resorted to making hamburger helper for dinner *shudder*. There is nothing wrong with hamburger helper, but I just feel so much better if I make something more homemade than that. It tastes good, but the Food Network watcher in me screams "DON'T DO IT!" Lol. It's a problem, seriously.

I am going to be going to the grocery store soon to get some easy-quick-fix things to make for dinner for nights like tonight.

No comments: