Thursday, October 8, 2009

Getting Spoiled

Today I decided to pamper myself a little despite being completely exhausted. Phil and I have a wedding to go to on Saturday so I didn't feel too guilty :)

Today I bought some eye shadow, mascara, super cute tights, ribbon, and a quilter's cutting board for my sewing. After work I decided to do one more thing...get my nails done! It has probably been almost a year and a half since I have had my nails done. It's so nice to have them done and I feel so much better.

On top of that Phil's last day working at Wal-Mart was today! He starts his new job as a cartographer on Tuesday and I am so incredibly proud of him. After work he brought me a present "just because he loves me"...Friends Season 1? ....yes please! Have I ever mentioned how much I love him?

I have a lot to get done tomorrow so I'm praying the kids all go to school and don't stay home sick. I have to pack for the wedding in Virginia, iron Phil's work clothes, go to the gym (maybe), do the little one's laundry, and any other errand that I can't think of off the top of my head.

Wish me luck!

No comments: