Saturday, October 24, 2009

I love Fall!

Fall is my favorite season. I love the leaves changing colors, the weather...not too hot, not too cold, pumpkins, fall colors--red, orange, yellow, and just the overall feeling of it all.

I must admit that I really love all things pumpkin. Carving pumpkins, pumpkin spiced drinks, making pumpkin rolls, pumpkin pie, pumpkin crafts, and pumpkin patches. In fact, I am convinced that my wedding should be in the fall...October, specifically...and that the center pieces will be pumpkins with wedding symbols and words carved into them. I am definitely lucky that Phil is totally ok with this vision of our fall wedding, but alas, I must get the ring first!

This weekend will have some fall goodness to it. I am going to make a couple of pumpkin rolls *phil's favorite*, pick out pumpkins to carve with my honey, and hopefully make it to the mountains tomorrow to see the leaves changing color in the mountainy-fall-goodness!

What are your plans for the fall?

1 comment:

Tristan said...

yum..pumpkin pie!!

I love fall too..almost as much as winter.

I had a fall wedding..and you can never go wrong with orange ;)