Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Planning, Planning, and Oh, More Planning!

It's no secret that I have been working on finishing my degree online for the past couple of years. I am proud to say that in January it will all be over and I will have my bachelor's degree!

To celebrate, Phil and I have have decided to attend the graduation ceremony in December! The school is located in Iowa so we have a lot of travelling to do to get there.

Being that flights, rental cars, hotels, gas, and food is expensive I have been searching for hours to find all of the best rates. I have looked up the special "College Rate", AAA Rate, and even the Federal Employee Rate for everything. Yes, it is a hassle, but it is already paying off! Between using all of my resources we have been able to save $100 from the best "package" price without skimping on any of our "must haves" during this trip. I must admit, I am a fantastic online deal finder if I do say so myself.

I will be really happy tonight when we book most, if not all of it. The headache will be gone and I will be able to stress a little less about one more thing

No comments: