Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Love Conquers All

It has overall been a good day and I am looking forward to my friend coming over tonight for dinner...yay! The only thing is that I can't help but think that my relationship feels weird right now. When I left on Monday after talking with the pastor I was hurt and upset. I didn't know how to respond to him on any level. I couldn't even look him in the eye. Now I am faced with spending at least three days without him not being able to hug or kiss him and let him know that it's ok. We can still talk on the phone, text, and email, but it's not the same as putting your arms around someone you love.

At this point I'm not sure I will even see him before Sunday morning before church. He's still calling me, but it's for shorter amounts of time and it's awkward. I'm really not sure what to say because I was instructed to back off and let him figure things out so I am trying very hard not to talk about it even though all I want to do is tell him that I love him and figure things out. I'm not so great at this whole not being in control and having patience thing. lol.

I'm honestly hoping and praying (along with many, many other people) that he figures out soon what a great addition I am in his life. I know he loves me, but he's too distracted with fear to be able to feel what has been hidden for so long.

Here's to continued faith and continuing to have good days and know that God meant it when he said love conquers all.

No comments: