Wednesday, December 2, 2009

New Hope

Today I woke up in the best mood ever. I was filled with hope, reasurrance, peace, and comfort. I spent all day yesterday praying and mulling over the situation that we are faced with. I agree that he needs to really want to be with me more than anything else and that spending time apart will hopefully help with that. It's the whole "absence makes the heart grow fonder" mentality.

So, last night I did not go over to his house. Instead, I went grocery shopping, went home, put the groceries away, did the dishes, put clothes away, put blankets away, found all of the empty/half drank water bottles and started the decluttering process. I then took a bath and watched a movie in bed with my electric blanket after a nice phone call from a great friend.

Tonight I'm having a friend over to make dinner and just hang out. I'm not sure how to handle tomorrow, but Phil's mom said she would drop off my school book if I need her too. The one problem is that I'm not sure how much time to spend apart. I have a difficult time figuring it out. For me, it's either we spend more time together or more time apart--it's like two extremes.

We have so many people praying for us and I really feel so blessed. I am trying my best to wait on the Lord and be patient. It gets to me sometimes, but apparently this is one of the lessons God is trying to teach me.

No comments: