Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Ouch

I am seriously lucky to have Phil and his family in my life. I do not take him for granted for one second. I fully appreciate him in every way.

Today I went to the orthodontist to see if they can upright my wisdom tooth so that it will come in straight. The procedure they need to use is to put braces on four of my back teeth on one side to get it to come in straight and should take six months. The damage cost for this...$800.

I seriously wanted to cry as that much money means a lot to me. It took a long time for me to finally get on my feet and have enough in savings to feel "comfortable enough" with how much is in there for the time being. I just used a good chunck of it for the personal trainer and it was a decision that was thought through and discussed with my frugal logical boyfriend.

We are going to discuss the options for payment tonight and he has told me he is willing to help me so that it can be taken care of. Neither of us wants me to owe a business and he would be much more flexible to pay the money back to (if he let me).

I am so thankful to have him and to know that he will step in and help me when I need it no matter what. He is the most supportive and loving man in every way.

No comments: