Sunday, February 14, 2010

Our Valentine's Weekend

No, he didn't pop the question yet, but he said very soon! We did have a great weekend and really celebrated a lot! Last night Phil took me to dinner at Paradisios which is a really nice restaurant in the area. We both got dressed up and had a lot of fun. The couple to our right talked really loudly and I may or may not wanted to bang my head against the table, but we managed to entertain ourselves by taking funny pictures. Classy, I know.

One of the more normal pictures we took.

Today we continued the celebration by exchanging cards. Since Phil got his gift early he gave me mine. I got a dozen red roses, a willow tree figurine of a couple representing "together"-ness, some of my favorite candy, and highlights for my hair! We also had a special dinner of salmon wheels with crab florentine with candles lit all around. We finished our night at the marriage couples bible study and had a lot of fun.

This was one of the best Valentine's Weekends I have ever had. I love him so much and can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him.

No comments: