Tuesday, February 9, 2010

More Snow!

This weekend we got a lot of snow. In fact, there was 22" outside the house where we were at. Schools have been closed for yesterday, today, and tomorrow and now we are expecting anywhere between 10-20" more today starting in the early afternoon. I'm pretty sure there will be no school at all this week and there's even more hope for no work days for me or my honey.

Luckily Phil was off yesterday seeing as the roads in DC are not passable, but I still had to work. Today, we are both off and trying to get to Ikea! We've been trying to go there for a while, but every time we have been snowed out and stuck in the house. I really want to find some cute curtains for my bedroom and maybe some other things while we're there because Ikea is awesome!

No comments: