Monday, March 15, 2010

McFatty Monday

Well, it's that time again. Time to say what the scale said this morning and what I've done this past week in my weight loss endeavors.

This past week went pretty well work out wise, but I could have done better with eating. Here's a quick overview:
  • I went to the gym a grand total of 4 times this week! Two times with a trainer, one Zumba class, and one Body Combat class. And yes, this is the most I have gone in one week.
  • Soda is still out of the equation...yes, it makes me sad, but I'm dealing really well without it.
  • I have a work out buddy now! She helps with the motivation to go because if we've made plans to go, then I will show up!
  • Could have done better food-wise, but pms makes me crave chocolate and I cave for my own sanity.
Current Stats:
Starting Weight: 196
Today's Weight: 194.4
Weight Loss to Date: -1.6 pounds!!!

The goal this week is to eat a little better and continue the good streak in the gym!



No comments: