Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Oh Happy Day!

I am really feeling God's love and presence in my life today. I was able to have coffee with one of the mom's that I met last year at a story time. It was such a great time to have to spend with someone who shares the same faith and understands so much. I left feeling refreshed and loved. I hope we get to do it again sometime soon.

Afterwards I was able to go to wal-mart and found a comforter set that not only I liked, but Phil gave the ok when I sent him the picture to his phone. It was a complete set with a queen-sized comforter, sheet set, bedskirt, and two pillow shams and the price? Only $45! I've been looking around for so long and haven't found anything that we both like for under $100 so let's just say that I was thrilled. In fact, immediately I ran home to put it on the bed and am so excited to be at home tonight to sleep in the new bed set.

Days like today make me so super excited for life. I feel invincible with God on my side and motivated to do so much. All of my worries, fears, and anxiety seem to melt away and I just praise God in the car while listening to the radio.

I also found out last night that Phil is going to do an intensive Bible study that deals with spiritual warfare and how to overcome the barriers in your life. I may join him for support, but I'm leaving that up to him. It is something that he's been battling for a long time and I am so happy that God is giving him this opportunity to make his life better.

No comments: