Monday, May 31, 2010

McFatty Monday (Memorial Day)

First off on this Memorial Day, I want to take a second to thank everyone who has served in our Armed Forces. Your dedication and selflessness has given us freedom and for that I am so thankful to you all.

Since it is Monday, it's time to write about how well or not so well my weight loss efforts were this past week. With that said, here's the recap:
  • Total workouts: 4! I saw my trainer on Monday (and she kicked my butt!), did half of a Zumba class then walking with Phil on Tuesday, walked for an hour on the treadmill Thursday, and Saturday walked 45 minutes on the treadmill at a little faster pace than Thursday!
  • Eating-Wise: I did pretty well! I downloaded the app for Phil's IPod Touch that tracks my calories, fat, and carbs and found it incredibly helpful. There were many opportunities this weekend to get side-tracked, but I managed to stay on track almost the whole weekend (except for last night with pizza, but I made sure to limit myself).
  • Water Intake: This week has been consistently good with water intake. I've been bringing a refillable water bottle with me and drinking mostly water for everything.
I feel good about this week and hope to continue next week at the same pace. Unfortunately I'm not home right now (or else I couldn't be writing this post as I have no internet) so the weigh-in will have to wait until another day. I am picky about which scale I use to weigh myself because all of the scales seem to have a different reading and fluctuate so if I stick with my scale, then I know it is consistent.

How have y'all been doing this past weekend with your "Get Fit/Lose Weight" endeavors?

No comments: