Monday, June 14, 2010

McFatty Monday

This past week was a whirlwind! There was a lot of work and not a lot of working out :( I managed to do decently, but not great with my diet. I'm not upset at all because overall I was pretty happy and active even if it wasn't at the gym.

This being said I've pretty much maintained this week! I'm happy I didn't really gain so it's not too terrible and it's a good thing.

But, I have a new found sense of motivation and I know this motivation will stick because...

I'm getting married!!!

I am motivated to not have to buy a plus-sized dress and to be healthy on our wedding day.We haven't set a date yet, but we're thinking January or February of next year so that doesn't leave too much time for getting my weight in check, but with eating well and working out I should be healthier by then.

This week I WILL:
  1. Drink more water!!! Last week was ok with water, but I need to step it up starting now.
  2. Work out 5 days this week. This means by actually working out, not just being active.
  3. Eating regularly and healthfully! We bought some egg beaters, low-fat cottage cheese, and grilled chicken patties for me to have quick, healthy meals.
I need to make sure that I lose weight the healthy way without starving or over-doing it. I do not expect to be at my "goal weight" by then, but there can be a significant difference in how I look and feel by then.


2 comments:

Kelly said...

oh my gosh!!! grats!!! <3<3<3!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much! Congrats to you as well :)