Monday, June 28, 2010

McFatty Monday

I am happy to report that this last week, I've lost another 2 pounds! My trainer was able to do my "measurements" and I have lost 2 inches off of my waist (stomach)! In addition to the weight loss, my clothes have been fitting better. I fit comfortably into a pair of slacks that were too small just a couple of months ago and a new blouse that I had bought when it was a little tight in the middle, fit way better too!
Unfortunately, I didn't go to the gym as much as I had planned to do, but I really watched my diet and it still paid off well! They say that losing weight is 70% diet so I guess that's really true! It feels really good to be able to focus and put a lot of energy into making sure that I am eating better foods.


This week I need to work out more just to be consistent and to burn more calories in addition to eating well.

My new work schedule was changed for training to the earlier shift so I think it will be more do-able.

No comments: