Thursday, June 17, 2010

Thankful Thursdays

Today I am thankful for:
  1. God.~ He has always provided for me even when I've been selfish, unyielding, and wanted my own way. He has always been there and has guided me to the right place.
  2. Phil.~ Think that is self-explanatory, but he really is the most amazing man. I love him and respect him so much and he makes me truly happy.
  3. Family and Friends.~ The ones who are always there to lend an ear or to just hang out and "be." The support from these people are incredible and inspiring.
  4. Kailey.~ Yes, my cat! She is incredibly unique and I love her to pieces.
  5. My Faith.~ Sometimes it doesn't seem like things are going to work out, but by having faith and trusting God, miracles happen.
What are you thankful for this Thursday?

2 comments:

Arielle said...

I've increased my cardio and have been trying to get in 2-a-day cardio session on strength training days, so I run intervals in the morning, then go for a walk after strength at night... so it adds up to an hour that day. Also, I've added in more actual weight lifting into my strength routine so I can build muscle.

Kelly said...

Miracles do happen! =)

I enjoyed your Thankful Thursday =)