Monday, July 26, 2010

Adding a little sparkle

Being busy is something that I really enjoy. It keeps me active and makes me feel accomplished at the end of the day. Since I'm not working for another few weeks I've been trying to keep busy with running errands and getting everything out of the way before work starts...today was no exception.

This morning I was able to go to the gym (heck yes!) and get in a cardio work-out. Working out is something that makes me feel healthy and good about myself so it's great to be able to start my day off with it. After the gym I ran a couple of short errands and went back to Phil's house to eat lunch and feed my internet fix. Since I'm going to Virginia tomorrow to see my Boo (my maid of honor), I wanted to make sure to have the color swatch for the bridesmaids dresses so that we could get the paint needed for the centerpieces. I called the bridal shop to make sure they had the color swatch we needed and to see how much they would cost. While on the phone I mentioned to the saleswoman that my dress was ordered in a smaller size and wanted to try one on in that size to see how close I was to fitting in it. She surprised me by telling me that my dress had come in!

Once the call was ended, Phil's mom and I made plans to go down there, try it on, and pick it up. I had promised Phil's Gram that she would be able to see me in it when the dress came in since she wasn't there when I picked the dress, so she decided to join us.

The drive to the bridal shop is about an hour away, so we made our way down there. When we arrived I got to try on my dress to find out that it fit! I had ordered the size a little smaller so that we would be able to get it altered a smaller size if necessary. The new consultant that I had was a little underwhelming. She kept trying to push me to buy things and I was less than thrilled with her lack of attentiveness.

The one good thing about the trip was that there was a brooch that I had wanted to purchase there.

The dress itself is very simple so I thought an accessory would be nice to give it a little "bling" and "sparkle."

Overall, the day ended up being great and we were able to get way more done than originally planned! I'm definitely looking forward to a little "break" from everything and to see my friends down in Virginia.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I put them up for them to come back and get them and they still have yet to call or come by.[url=http://www.philae.fr/news/vanessabruno.html]sac vanessa bruno[/url] They would like to display they keep abreast during the altering trend trends.
The impact protection is one of the main tests that Oakley sunglasses must pass.
And they be back when Sole Classics celebrates its fifth anniversary this week with a series of events, contests and collabs with Homage and New Era.


"But mostly, lead singer Arnel Pineda made a convincing case for why he's a bona fide, full-fledged member of classic rock's Journey .My friend Dianna made her first trip to America this past August, to New York City no less.[url=http://www.philae.fr/news/vanessabruno.html]sac vanessa bruno[/url] To-morrow I expect to go to Florida, and will stop first at Amelia Island.
2011 Lookout Pinotage RoséIt is said that wine makes those who have wit sparkle, and those who sadly lack this quality, find it.
Which made the actress jordan hats for cheap the perfect candidate to model some seriously stylish accessories for a colourful photo shoot.


Luckily, oakley sunglasses wholesale will tackle both duties keeping you from squinting and safeguarding your eyes these days's.Because of this, fake oakley sunglasses sale has become among by far the most potent and numerous desired immediately after organizations out there in terms of design and style and pleasure engineering.Ask your mates and acquaintances concerning the replica oakley sunglasses retail outlet, and check the web for any good bargain.[url=http://medqual.fr/pro/pro_rayban.php]ray ban wayfarer[/url] and knowing them will allow you to save the the retail price.