Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Spoiled Much?

Last night, Phil came over to help me because I was incredibly overwhelmed with the move. My back has really been acting up lately, so I have to watch what I do and make sure to not over-do anything. This, of course, puts a huge damper on the situation.

Because he was coming over after work, he asked me to make dinner. I had been cleaning on and off all afternoon and had no meat thawed, so I decided to make spaghetti. Easy and simple. Phil likes spaghetti and I thought it would be the easiest thing to make at the moment.

After dinner, Phil cleans up the kitchen and is basically awesome...seriously. When he went to leave, I asked him what he thought about dinner and his response? "It was ok." What?! Ok, in my mind is not a good thing. It basically means...eh, whatever.  When I asked him why it was just ok, he told me that it's because he's used to me "Spicing things up," and giving things more flavor!

This, my friends, means I have spoiled him. I can no longer just make spaghetti with Ragu or something, I will always have to "add more spices and flavor." What have I done?

1 comment:

Tristan said...

hahaha.
you should tell him he better be glad he can have ragu..LOL.

my hubs,however..gets pesto now..no fun :(