Friday, December 17, 2010

It's Been a Crazy Week

This has been a very challenging week. I found out that the new apartment had fleas. It was a struggle to get an exterminator in to take care of the issue, but we were finally able to get it taken care of. The apartment complex wanted to use one of their contractors, but it would have taken them an entire week to get them in and they wanted to fog the apartment rather than use a non-toxic spray. We found out that fogging will only take care of the adults, but will leave the eggs unharmed resulting in more fleas two weeks later. We decided that the out of pocket cost of calling in our company was well worth it. There were enough fleas that I had to stay with Phil's family--that is how bad it was.

Phil and I both took off today to make sure we could get what we needed done before we head to Virginia this evening for a Christmas party at my friend's house. It has been too long since we've been down for a visit and I can't wait to see my friends down there.

Hope you all have a great weekend...I know we will!

No comments: