Monday, January 3, 2011

It's Coming Soon!

I must admit that I loved every second of our winter break from school. Phil was able to take a couple of days off to have an extended holiday and it was nice to be able to spend that extra time with him.

The wedding is officially less than two months away! Of course, I am ecstatic and couldn't be happier. Things are coming along well and planning the wedding is still fun. Unfortunately, I am having one major problem. I am so excited that the wedding is almost here that I can't seem to get to sleep! I lay there thinking about the wedding so excited and all of the things that need to get done soon that my mind is racing and keeping me up. I try to get to bed and get some rest, but I lay there wide awake and am exhausted the next morning.

I'm hoping to be able to wind down a bit more before bed. Today I made sure to relax a little more and not put things away right before bed so that I will not be distracted with thoughts of "what more can I get done?" Hopefully, that will help.

I'm off to try to get some much needed sleep so I can be awake and alert tomorrow in the classroom. Have a good night!

2 comments:

Tristan said...

I used to write down everything before I went to sleep..lol..that way my mind could rest!

You are going to post wedding pics,right?! right?!?!?!?!?!

Unknown said...

Of course! I can't wait to post wedding pics :)