Tuesday, January 11, 2011

To Do List

I feel like I've been so busy lately. The wedding is less than 7 weeks away and I've been running around taking care of errands, teaching, and trying to hang out with friends when there's a chance. It just feels like it's been non-stop even when I have time to relax. I still have a list a mile long of to-do's that is constantly in the back of my mind.

I need to...
  1. Go to the gym. Seriously, I feel like crap lately with the lack of exercise. I want to feel great and not be winded walking up the stairs at work.
  2. Finish the centerpieces. They've been sitting in my guest room for a month now and need to be done.
  3. Tie ribbons to the favors. Again, in the guest room...
  4. Finish organizing the apartment. This is something that needs to be done preferably before the shower (that's coming up soon!) and before we get more stuff!
  5. Meet with all of my vendors. We have appointments to meet with the pastor for the ceremony and with the lady making our cake, but I need to meet with the reception coordinator again.
  6. Make the programs. This can't be done just yet, but once the ceremony is finalized, we can make it happen!
  7. Read. I need to read the novels my classes are reading 4th quarter ahead of time. Three classes equals three books.
That's just the short list. I'm going to take it all one at a time and knock them out!

What is on your to do list?

No comments: