Thursday, March 17, 2011

I've been thinking way too much lately....

Between editing 6th grade research papers, grading tests, quizzes, and homework and generally catching up from being gone for the wedding/honeymoon...my head hurts.

This has been a daily occurrence since I've been back. It feels like I'm constantly behind at work (and home) and that I will never get caught up! Of course, I'm almost there, but with papers mounting daily, it's a tough task.

I am so beyond thankful to work in a school where my largest class size is seven students. I do not know how I could have done it with a larger class size.

I am so happy to have taken tomorrow off. I'm taking my sister to the outlets so she and I can go shopping! It will be so nice to go during the week and hopefully miss the weekend crowd.

No comments: