Wednesday, March 16, 2011

New Crown Already?

The last couple of weeks leading up to the wedding were hectic to say the least.

-My car got broken into.
-I got really sick and had to go to the dr.
-My crown broke.

This last one was the one that got to me the most. I had a root canal while I still lived in California and after only a few years it broke. As many of you know, crowns are expensive. Hello to the $900 price-tag to get it fixed. Luckily, my dentist is awesome and said that we could wait until we got back from the honeymoon to take care of it and wait for me to get put on Phil's insurance plan that will cover 40% of the cost.

I am not a huge fan of big dental procedures. They always end up hurting for days. I went in Monday to get the impressions made and a temporary crown put on and I am still sore and I now bite my cheek in my sleep.

I am hoping that this is the last big dental procedure for a while. They are expensive and hurt a lot.

1 comment: