Friday, August 5, 2011

I can tell my husband loves me when....

He puts on Glee radio just because he knows I like it.

He lets me spend too much on glasses because he knows it's so hard to find frames to fit right.

He does the dishes, laundry, and takes out the trash without complaining.

He listens to me go on and on and on about teaching, sewing, my cricut, and any and every show I watch.

He brings in all of the groceries every time we go shopping.

He changes the date on the calendar when I'm gone so that when I come back it's right.

He lets me use his iPod touch on a daily basis to play games instead of taking it to work with him.

He explains politics and the weather to me and puts them in terms I can understand.

He brings me ice cream when I'm not feeling well.

He takes off of work to go to the wrist doctor with me so I don't have to do it alone.

He puts gas in my car for me.

He drives so I can sit back and relax.

He sets his alarm on Sundays and sweetly wakes me up for church.

My husband is so incredible, it blows my mind every day. I thank God all.the.time for bringing him into my life!



No comments: