Friday, March 16, 2012

Friday Letters

Photobucket

Today I'm writing some letters...

Dear Parents/Caregivers/Chaperones... Please watch your children when you are out. I have no problem telling your kids to "watch out, knock it off, or to stop it" and neither should you.

Dear Pageant Moms (on Toddlers & Tiaras)... I understand that you feel the need to live vicariously through your children, but get a grip! Spray tanning your 3-5 year old is not ok and neither is making your young child look like they are an adult. It's weird, but I still find you entertaining.

Dear People With Poor Grammar... "You did good" is not grammatically correct. Good is supposed to be used as an adjective to describe something (i.e. good job). Well is the word you are looking for. You're welcome.

Dear Lazy People in the Laundry Room... Please get your clothes out of the washer or dryer within 5-10 minutes of the load being done. I don't want to touch your clothes, but I will. I am not as patient as my husband and I will not drive to another building because you are too lazy to come get your clothes.

That is all :)

No comments: