Saturday, March 17, 2012

Saving Money Saturdays


Around here we really like saving money. We also really like for our apartment to be clean. Even if it has some clutter to it which never happens I am very particular that it must be "clean." I have no desire to turn into a hoarder and feel like I'm constantly picking up around the house.

One product that I absolutely love to use when cleaning is a carpet powder. I love that it makes my carpet smell clean and gives the apartment a fresh smell.

Carpet powder is relatively inexpensive, but I found out that by using the main ingredient baking soda you can save tons of money!

Baking soda will neutralize the odors and is super cheap. It is easy to find and works well for so much more than keeping your fridge clean!

To use baking soda as a carpet powder, lightly sprinkle your carpet with the baking soda, let it sit for 5 minutes, and vacuum. It's that easy and works so well!





No comments: