Wednesday, March 14, 2012

So What! Wednesday

Of course I'm linking up with Shannon again because it's what we do.

This week I'm saying SO WHAT if...

  • I love Toddlers & Tiaras. The people on there are a hot mess and make me laugh at all of their shennanigans.
  • My husband and I eat turkey burgers on the regular. Seriously, it's a couple of times per week, but we love them.
  • I quit my gym membership. It cost a LOT of money and I wasn't going anyways. Plus, I have access to a "gym" at my complex so I was really wasting money to begin with.
  • My apartment looks like a tornado hit. I've been organizing and sewing a lot and sometimes that means things get messier before they get cleaner.
  • I get a bit offended when people comment about our new situation. No, I wasn't planning on quitting my job and staying at home, but it works and we're happy.
  • If I love the weather right now. I'm a California girl so living on the East Coast with many cold days does not fly with me.
What are you saying So What! to this week?

No comments: