Friday, May 4, 2012

Friday's Letters

Photobucket

Dear Target Pharmacy,
     Thank you for "fixing" the amount we would have to pay to get my prescription. We would have paid it the first time with no questions asked and not had to deal with the drama of our insurance, but you were kind enough to give us the right price and it was super cheap. Next time, you might want to call us back over with that new bit of knowledge though.

Dear Husband,
     You are amazing. I love your sense of humor and that you will sit there with me for five minutes picking out ice cream because I'm indecisive. I also love that you are not picky in the least when it comes to food and I could make just about anything and you will eat it {even if it's gross}. Oh, and thanks for doing the laundry lately so I can sew and take care of my orders.

Dear Dad,
     I know we don't talk that often, but I love when we do. I know that when we don't talk, things are good on your end and I hope you know the same is true over here.

Dear Netflix,
     I'm running out of shows to watch because I've finished all of the episodes that you have up on your site for my favorite shows. Please add more episodes so I can watch them. I know that they are finished on network television and I'm waiting for you to catch on so we can see them!

2 comments:

Pamela said...

The letter to your husband is sweet!

Tristan said...

i've been waiting for netflix to add new Ruby episodes forever..wahhh!!