Wednesday, May 2, 2012

So What Wednesdays

 

This week I'm saying So What if...
  • I've called the doctor multiple times this week to see if I can get an appointment for this week. Hey, it worked...I have one this afternoon!
  • To keep secrets between my husband and myself and to only tell close friends. Family tends to overreact and want to give their two cents and we want to make some decisions for ourselves.
  • I have no clue what we're having for dinner tonight. I always end up making something and it turns out well, so no big deal.
  • I haven't exercised in quite a while. My body hates me and it seriously takes weeks for it to get used to exercising. Plus, every time I've tried, I get really sick with allergies and my asthma acts up.
  • I've had to rearrange so many appointments this week. My husband can only take so many half days off work to make it and since I'm the one who is in charge of setting up appointments, I have to change them sometimes.
  • I don't want to work. There, I said it. I like staying at home and plan to do so until we need me to go back or I really want to work. Truth be told, I'm hoping that this will turn into me being a stay-at-home mom.

No comments: