Wednesday, June 13, 2012

So What Wednesday

Life After I Dew

This week I'm saying So What if...
  • I was really upset that my friend cancelled our gym date ONE hour before we were supposed to go!
  • I only worked out for 12 minutes. I didn't feel well and I was still upset.
  • I picked up this little beauty at Target for $3.76!
  • I made my husband listen to Christmas music last night. It makes me happy :)
  • I scared my husband in the kitchen and thought it was so funny that I was on the floor laughing so hard.
  • My stomach was still sore from laughing when I went to bed!
  • Sometimes I let my hair air dry without brushing it and put it in a top knot. I like how it looks when it's more wavy and it's hard to get it that way.
  •  
     
     

3 comments:

Britt said...

So glad I am not the only one who picks and listens to Xmas music in June! It just makes me happy :)

Unknown said...

Heck yes! Xmas music = instant happiness! And boo on your friend canceling a gym date. Motivation from your friends is soooo important! Plus hi? it's bathingsuit season!

Brandy Bruce said...

I do that with my hair all the time too. And Christmas music always makes me happy!