Friday, August 10, 2012

Fit Fridays- Week 10

This week I was definitely ready to be home and back in the gym.

Saturday
We were in the car all day travelling.

Sunday
We spent the day unpacking and cleaning up.

Monday
25 minutes on the elliptical + 20 minutes on the arc trainer. It was such a good workout that I was literally dripping in sweat!

Tuesday
15 minutes on the stationary bike + 25 minutes of walking with an incline on the treadmill.

Wednesday
Rest Day.

Thursday
20 minutes of walking with an incline on the treadmill + 15 minutes of circuit training.

Friday1.
Rest Day

-Diet 
I stayed under my calorie goal and did well even when we went to dinner at Don Pablo's!

Starting Weight: 224
Last Week: 212.4
Current Weight: 210.6
- 1.8 pounds for the week!

Don't forget to check out the progress of these other ladies...

Mrs. V @ Getting that Glow


A Mommas Desires And Pacifiers

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Awesome job this week! I love the feeling of dripping with sweat! There are times when I feel like I want to puke but then I remind myself what I'm working for, and I always seem to survive the workout and feel amazing afterwards. See the scale go down each week is an awesome feeling too!
Keep up the good work!

AMY MICHELE said...

Thank you for your comment on my post: http://bensgirl10.blogspot.com/2012/08/struggles.html?showComment=1344786141617#c7841914051725958892 I really appreciate it!! It's a work in progres.. and it's a difficult subject to explain & talk about.

It will get better with time & yes B is amazing. :) Thank you for your support & kindness. Amy

( I really need to figure out how to add a reply to the comments, going to others pages to reply is driving me NUTS!)