Friday, September 21, 2012

Fit Fridays {Week 16}

This week has definitely been super interesting. I was unable to work out Sunday-Tuesday of this past week due to a doctor's appointment and not feeling well. That's ok, I stuck to my calorie plan, did yoga on Wednesday, and did a short walk on the treadmill yesterday. Saturday is softball, so that's always a fun work out too!

This week I had a great, non-scale victory. I tried on a pair of jeans (size 16W) last night that I haven't been able to wear since sometime last year and they fit! I was able to put them on, button, and zip them without having to suck in, lie on the bed, etc. I can also tell the difference mostly in the bottom of my stomach, the tops of my legs, and the bottom of my bum.

So, how did I do this week?

Starting Weight: 224
Last Week's Weight: 203.5 (ish)
 *Going with the most recent weight last week
Current Weight: 201.9

- 1.6 pounds this week 
-  22.1 pounds overall!


3 comments:

britt said...

So inspiring to read your progress! Your doing amazing, keep it up!!!! xoxox

AMY MICHELE said...

So exciting!! So proud of you!! Wish you lived closer.. you would be a great workout buddy!! <3, Amy

TwoFourFive said...

That is awesome!!! So inspiring! I'm going to workout right now :)