Friday, October 5, 2012

Fit Fridays {Week 18}

Let's start this week off by saying that we got our new scale in the mail! Now, I'm able to have an accurate reading of my weight and I couldn't be happier with that.

This week I managed to get in a good cardio workout and some yoga. It seems that the more I want to get to the gym, the more comes up to try to prevent me. And, you know what? That's life and that's ok. I am learning to manage my ever-changing life in regards to exercise. In the dieting world, I'm still doing a great job! So it's still a win because the numbers are still going down.

I'm still on track to lose 30 pounds by Christmas so I'm happy about that!

So, how did I do this week?
Starting Weight: 224
Last Week's Weight: 201.9
Current Weight: 200.6

- 1.3 pounds this week 
-  23.4 pounds overall!
 
 

3 comments:

britt said...

Wow another amazing week! I love reading this post it gives me more motovation to keep going! Keep it up :)

Unknown said...

WOW!!!! Go girl! Next week you will be out of the 2's!!!! I am so damn proud of you!!!

Holly said...

Congratulations on your weight loss! :)