Wednesday, January 2, 2013

So What Wednesday

So What Wednesday

This week, I'm saying SO WHAT if...

  • I stopped blogging for a while. No reason, really, just got busy.
  • I wish my husband could have the rest of the week off with me. It's been great having him home for five days in a row.
  • I can't seem to remember it's Wednesday. Yesterday I kept thinking it was Thursday and today I have no idea what day it is.
  • Taking a break from dieting and exercise is exactly what I needed. I maintained throughout the holidays and that makes me so happy!
  • We're still waiting to hear when I start my new job. It was supposed to be the day after Christmas, but the person getting my references done was out on vacation. 
  • My sewing machine is in for cleaning for the next week or two and I'm happy! It will come back clean and I'll have a nice break to be able to sew for fun again.
  • I've been bored here at home. With my sister gone and my husband back at work it's been a little slow around here.

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

OH I keep thinking today is Monday. It's totally throwing me off!

Laura Darling said...

I was totally off on the days of the week this week too. I think having Tuesday off really threw me for a loop!