Wednesday, January 23, 2013

So What Wednesday

So What Wednesday

This week, I'm saying SO WHAT if...
  • We didn't listen to the first doctor and we have a VIABLE pregnancy! Praise the Lord for his miracles!
  • I'm not thrilled with this headache that I had all day yesterday.  I really don't want to take Tylenol unless it's necessary since it rarely works.
  • I'm considering getting a snoogle pillow sooner rather than later. I have a hard time getting comfortable and wake up 3-5 times per night.
  • I didn't want to tell my brother-in-law about the baby yet. He has a tendency to say whatever he thinks and I was preparing for the worst.
  • We ended up telling him since my mother-in-law asked us to now that we've seen the heartbeat. It was way better than expected!
  • I get super moody so I stay in my bedroom. Only Phil gets to experience the crankiness.
  • I love being pregnant! I'm feeling pretty well other than normal things and have little to complain about.     
  • If we still don't have a due date! We should find out Monday. 

No comments: