Tuesday, February 12, 2013

A New Routine

With only working two days this week, having next week off, and working my last day the following week, I've realized that I need a new routine in my day.

Right now I've been so exhausted that I basically lounge around all day when I'm not working and I'm home all day. This is not going to fly and will make for a very mundane week. So, I'm thinking of making a routine that will give some structure to my day and give me something to look forward to. Of course, it will also help time fly.

I should have a craft show coming up in April so I NEED to sew some more things for that. Unfortunately, sewing can be a huge strain on my back so I think I'll have to break it up into pieces so that I can get it done and not be sitting there for hours at a time.

I also want to incorporate my prenatal yoga DVD into the weekdays. It's important that I start to do something active and with it being so cold outside, that just might be what I need to start with before I start walking.

Of course, I have my weekly dates with one of my friends that I always look forward to. It usually involves lunch and hanging out, but has now started to include house hunting! I'm hoping we can keep up our weekly dates since we both look forward to them.

What sort of thing would you add to your day if you do or were to stay at home?

No comments: