Monday, February 18, 2013

Week 12 Bumpdate!

 
How Far Along: 12 weeks 1 day

Size of Baby: Plum (2.1 inches, .49 oz)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 3 lbs according to my last doctor appointment 3 weeks ago. The scale at home doesn't show much change so I'm ok with that.

Maternity Clothes: I started wearing some maternity jeans this week. My current jeans just aren't cutting it. I need to get some more tops so I plan on going shopping next week after my OB appointment.

Gender: It's a baby!

Movement: Not yet, it's a little too early :)

Sleep: I love my Snoogle pillow. I wake up between 3-4 times per night and wake up feeling tired most days. I nap sometimes, but wake up cranky so it's only when needed. 

What I Miss: Sleeping through the night, but I'll take it for a healthy baby.

Cravings/Aversions: Starburst yesterday was something I had to have. My cravings/aversions have calmed down a lot so that makes me super happy.

Symptoms: At this point being tired and having a lot of pressure and pulling from everything growing. Oh, and I get pretty emotional quickly.
 
Best Moment This Week: We get another ultrasound on Wednesday when I see the MFM doctor! Looking forward to seeing Baby Reese one more time and being able to tell some family that doesn't know yet!

And, just for fun, here's a comparison photo from Dec. 28th (a couple of days after we first found out) and yesterday at 12 weeks.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

awww so exciting!
and yeah girl, get into maternity jeans as soon as you can... maternity pants are the most comfortable ever! I totally wore them for a month or so after my son was born. they are the best! so happy to hear things are going amazing for you :)