Monday, April 8, 2013

19 Week Bumpdate!

TheBump.com   

How Far Along: 19 weeks 1 day

Size of Baby: Mango (6 inches, 8.5 oz) That's half a pound!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +9 lbs.

Maternity Clothes: I actually had to go a size up in maternity shirts this week due to my expanding belly.

Gender: It's a BOY!!!

Movement: Getting more frequent and hoping it stays this way. I felt a couple of "big" movements on Saturday and can't wait for more of those.
 
Sleep: Eh, could be better. I'm getting so tired during the day, but trying to keep busy so I'm not napping. Of course, I then feel exhausted and have a hard time sleeping well.
 
What I Miss: Sleeping in and having more energy.

Cravings: I actually craved chocolate! The first trimester I couldn't handle chocolate. Also, shrimp salad sandwiches which I will be making soon.
 
Symptoms: Exhausted. I can't even walk around a store let alone a mall without needing a break! I am also expanding in the chest again so soreness and my left ankle gets swollen when I get out and about. Oh, and I'm constantly hungry.

Best Moment This Week: Feeling the "big" movements! Most days they're still flutters, taps, or just wiggles so I can't wait to feel his full body movements on the regular soon.
 
I'm also looking forward to our anatomy scan next Wednesday!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

ah! i get so exhausted walking around now too! happy 19w!