Thursday, April 11, 2013

Spring is Here!

There's just something about the Spring and Fall that really agrees with me.

The sunshine, cool breeze, and weather in the 60's-low 80's really makes me feel like a different person. It's incredible, really.

Every winter, I feel a little blah and less motivated to do things. But, when the sunshine comes and freezing temperatures are gone, so are my winter blues! This week, I've been doing so much more that I have for weeks! I love running errands and getting outside. My bedroom windows are usually open and the fan is on. It's wonderful with the sunshine shining through.

I'm definitely looking forward to next spring when the baby will be old enough to really enjoy going for walks and getting out and about.

I am still nervous about the summer, but we'll soak in these next few months until then.

1 comment:

Vanessa Miller said...

I am not looking forward to the summer! I swelled up so badly with my first pregnancy and I'm afraid it's going to happen again! But I am enjoying the warmer weather and my daughter LOVES being outside!