Friday, May 24, 2013

Friday Brain Dump

  • Since coming back from vacation I have been even more exhausted. I can't seem to even sleep in to 7am anymore and I feel it. On the bright side, my ankles have returned!
  • I'm making custom curtains for my mother-in-law and brother/sister-in-law this summer. Mom (in-law) will be cutting the fabric since my baby belly will be getting in the way, but I'll be taking over the rest. I hope my back and wrist will allow me to get it done with minimal amounts of pain.
  • I now have to go to the Joann's an hour away to get the fabric for my brother/sister-in-law's curtains this weekend for the Memorial Day Sale. It will be nice to get things done this weekend.
  • I want to start prepping the cloth diapers I have this weekend too while my in-laws are camping. Mom worries about the water usage and places to line dry so I figured it would be best to do when they're out of the house and she was on board!
  • Settling the car accident claim from three and a half years ago isn't going as well as we were hoping. God is in control and I believe that it will all work out. 
  • My baby likes to kick and wiggle around a lot, but most of the time when someone else tries to feel him, he stops! Makes me laugh that he's a little punky, but I know that they'll be able to feel him soon enough because he'll run out of room!
  • I am beyond excited for seeing my friend tonight. We used to get together weekly, but now it's hardly ever. I miss her.
  • I'm beyond thrilled to have a kitchen to cook in this weekend! We won't have a kitchen sink hooked up, but the appliances and counter tops are installed and ready to be used. Good timing since my in-laws are camping in the travel-trailer this weekend and that was the back-up stove.
  • I love when my in-laws go camping near by. That means we get to go over for smores and a campfire!
  • We were a little disappointed to find out my doctor's office was closed today. I should have gotten my gestational diabetes test results today and now have to wait until Tuesday unless they get posted online. If I pass this one, I don't have to take another test and will be in the clear! Prayers please!

2 comments:

Tristan said...

praying you pass your test!!!!

Sarah said...

my little man STILL decides to be a little brat when someone goes to feel after hes spent 10 solid minutes moving. i dont know how he does it!