Monday, July 8, 2013

32 Week Bumpdate!



How Far Along: 32 weeks 1 day


Size of Baby: Squash

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +26 lbs

Maternity Clothes: Almost exclusively.
 
Gender: It's a BOY!!!

Movement: Definitely. I love feeling him roll around and move. He's started pushing down and is head down so sometimes it's a bit uncomfortable.
 
Sleep: Not so great. I feel like I need a nap daily and get super cranky/emotional when I'm tired.

What I Miss: Sleeping on my stomach and being able to eat anything at any given time. 
  
Cravings: Not eating string cheese with ice cream...lol.
 
Symptoms: I look like I have a beach ball under my clothes...so, there's that.

Best Moment This Week: Feeling his daily movement! We have a lot to be thankful for and we have an ultrasound coming up Wednesday and start NSTs twice weekly this week so I'll be busy.

No comments: