Thursday, July 18, 2013

Nesting

I've been nesting on and off now for a couple of weeks. Fortunately, his room has been ready for me to do what I want to get it ready so I've been in there quite a lot lately.

We had our baby shower this past weekend and I was really holding back on buying things due to that. Now that it's over, I have a list of things to get before his arrival and can start working on that. I'm still waiting for my completion discount at Target to really get going, but for now I will just have to hold off and wait a little longer.

I managed to get all of the gifts sorted the same day of the shower and we did a storage run and laundry the day after so yesterday I was able to get to organizing. His clothes and most essentials have a home and there's only a little left to do! I have the bases installed in our cars and the car seat is hanging out in his room for now.

I don't really have a ton of pictures at the moment of his room, but I'm sure there will be some in the next few weeks. It's not anything fancy, but I like it and it's very calming to be in there. Most days you can find me sitting in the rocking chair (that my husband was rocked in) crocheting a blanket for him or just hanging out. I love his nursery and can't wait for his arrival in 4-6 weeks.

No comments: