Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day around here is usually pretty low-key. I don't ask for anything and since our little guy is just a baby, we didn't get him anything this year either. I was hoping for my husband to have another snow day today, but the government was open on a 2 hour delay so off to work he went!

So far, our special day has consisted of a visit to the doctor and a trip to Target. My husband has my wallet so my mother-in-law had to accompany me. Matthew did get something...a diaper rash that turned into a yeast infection/rash and some prescription cream that will hopefully do the trick!

I don't have a super cute picture of Matthew wearing red or hearts or anything, mainly because he's been a fuss-bucket the past two days due to a stomach bug he has. Yes, it would be super cute to have one day, but I'm not so sure he's in the mood for a photo shoot.

I'm pushing to go out to eat either today or tomorrow, but either way, we'll be celebrating it more low-key this year. Hopefully next year will be a little less eventful!

 
Here he was this morning when he woke up happy and ready to play! Hopefully this afternoon and evening will be just as happy :)

No comments: