Wednesday, June 11, 2014

What We've Been Up To Lately...



This past month has been a whirlwind! We traveled to Texas to visit my dad an his family, then they came and stayed at our house for a week, then we left the same day they did and went to California to visit my mom and her family. It's been a lot of traveling, but a lot of fun.

Matthew is doing great! He's had a couple of low-grade fevers, but nothing crazy and is still in pretty good spirits this time around. He's working on pulling up to stand and is so close to crawling that we're waiting for it to happen any day now. He loves going on walks in the evening and had his first trip to the aquarium.

Photo: My mom and Matthew at the Aquarium of the Pacific. He seriously loved it!

Phil is back at home keeping everything running there while Matthew and I are still visiting my mom for another week. He just loves seeing everyone and having so much to do out here so it's been a blast. I love being able to spend so much time with my family and seeing friends that I don't get to see very often, so this trip has been a huge blessing.

We have a lot on the schedule for the next week so I'm enjoying a rare day at the house to just hang out with my little man. It's always bittersweet being away from my husband, but I know we will be reunited soon enough.

No comments: