Tuesday, February 3, 2015

I'm Back

It's been a while since I last wrote on this blog and there's a good reason. The holidays were so busy and filled with tons of sewing for craft shows and custom orders, travelling to visit family, Christmas, and keeping up with our little man!

Now that the holidays are over, I'm trying to focus on organize our home more and get over this cold that I can't seem to shake.

Matthew is doing well and really developing his personality. He's sensitive, independent, sassy, and sweet. He still refuses to walk and he's a week shy of being a year and a half old! He's very persistent and likes to do things on his own time frame so we'll just have to see when he decides to walk.

He also has decided that he needs a morning rest or nap again and I'm not upset about it! I love that he needs his down time just like his momma. He just sleeps so much better when it's split into two naps.

We have started cloth diapering at home again and I really like it. We use disposables when we're out and that works for us. I'm excited to try a couple of new diapers out soon that I've purchased and see what fits him the best, but honestly, with the right "fit" all of them work just fine.

The winter here has been a little cold with not much snow which is kind of sad. I love seeing the snow and don't mind the cold with the snow, but without it? Eh. It just causes me to freeze and cough. At least it could be pretty!

No comments: